Team Challenge


Welcome to the 2016 Race for the Cure Teams Program! Are you thinking of starting or joining a team? If so, you’re in the right place!

Race for the Cure-Adina-199

What you can expect:

  • FUN! Our teams definitely have the most fun on Race day, proudly displaying their team spirit and creativity with team shirts and costumes.
  • Fundraising! Our teams raise 70% of total funds raised at the Race for the Cure because they have that competitive spirit. They want to earn fundraising prizes and they want to raise more than other teams.
  • Spending time with friends and family! Starting a team is a great way to improve employee morale and your personal friendships by uniting under one cause.
  • Friendly competition! We know teams like to compete, and we offer prizes and incentives along the way to the teams that raise the most funds. When you are registering your team, you simply choose which category you want to compete in. Workplaces with 500+ Employees, Workplaces with -499 Employees, Schools, Family/Social, Gyms/Fitness Clubs and First-Time Teams. You can check back every week to see how your team is doing against the other teams.
  • Supporting your community! This is your chance to make an impact in your community. Up to 75% of the funds that you and your team work to raise stay here in Maryland to fund local screening, treatment and support services. The remaining 25% percent goes to fund innovative global breast cancer research, much of it at Maryland institutions.
  • Support! Have questions or want to get some good fundraising tips? Just ask! We are here to make your Race for the Cure experience as successful and fun as possible.

Start or join a team and make an impact today.

Print